Styled Shoot: "Dramatic Elegance" - Halloween Inspired

Y'all! I'm completely over the moon that our elegant halloween shoot, "Dramatic Romance", got published on Style Me Pretty. Being featured on a blog of that caliber has been one of my dreams since starting HBE.

For this inspiration shoot, I decided to incorporate the colors of Halloween in an elegant way. With this dramatic holiday falling on a Friday this year and a Saturday next year, I figured combining the colors we all relate to Halloween with some simple elegance could make a big statement. In my opinion, it did! Black, Peach, White and lots of greenery really gave the shoot the elegance I was after.

We decided to shoot out in a field to really show off our design and concept without it getting lost in a venue. It was pouring rain the whole day, but for a brief moment (literally about 15 minutes) it decided to ease up and left us with the most dramatic sky. The stationery suite was designed with a bold stripe to give a modern feel. The tablescape incorporated lots of gold details with high and low floral elements. My favorite design element of the whole shoot are the Mr. and Mrs. chairs. The silhouette decals are unique and tell a story You immediately know when looking at the table which chairs are for the bride and groom. Fits the theme perfectly, don’t you think? This concept started out as a tiny idea earlier this year when a bride hired me to design their wedding the day after Halloween.

I thought how fun it would be to use the holiday as an inspiration in an unexpected way. I couldn’t be more happy with how this shoot turned out. Hope you enjoy the photos!

See the full feature HERE. Amazing images by Awake Photography.



VENDOR LOVE
Photography: Awake Photography // Floral Design: F. Dellit Designs // Wedding Dress: The Princess Bridal // Cake: For Heavens Cake // Hair And Makeup: Hey Lovely Makeup // Concept & Design: Heather Benge Events // Furniture Rentals: Re'Luv'd Designs // Property: Re'Luv'd Designs  // Stationary Suite: My Urban Invites

1 comments: