Styled Shoot: "Lightly Organic" at The Houston Studio

When photographer, Morgan Gosch asked me to be part of this styled shoot I'm pretty sure my actual heart smiled. She told me about the location and what she had in mind and we helped to pull it all together! I just love the light & airy look and the beautiful blooms against a beautiful backdrop. It's literally PERFECT.


Here's a quick summary from Morgan as seen on this feature on the blog, Wedding Sparrow.
(see publication here...http://weddingsparrow.com/article/light-organic-styled-indoor-wedding)

"I came across the location of this shoot on Instagram awhile back and knew I had to photograph there. I fell in love with the details of the space. The original hardwood floors, exposed brick and natural lighting really inspired me. I wanted to keep everything very simple and elegant, so I went with a neutral color palette of cream and pale grey. Maxit Flower Design created soft, romantic florals that paired beautifully with the vintage flatware, ivory lace dinnerware and soft candlelight. Graceline Art designed a lovely paper invitation suite with a classic touch and Buttercup Bakery made an exquisite two tier cake adorned with lush flowers. I wanted to create a space that was not only romantic & beautiful, but a place where you could see yourself sitting down and having dinner at. Heather Benge Events styled everything perfectly and helped tie every detail together. I couldn't have done it without all the talented vendors who contributed their time to help my vision come to life."

These images are from both Morgan Gosh and Christine Gosch - a pair of sisters who are taking over the film world one shoot at a time!





VENDOR LOVE:
Photography: Morgan Gosch | Photography: Christine Gosch | Film Lab: Photovision | Event Planner: Heather Benge Events | Hair & Makeup: Hey Lovely Makeup | Dress: Sareh Nouri | | Bridal Salon: Mia Bridal Couture | Veil: Twigs & Honey| Shoes - Bella Belle | Florals: Maxit Flower Design | Cake: Buttercup Bakery | Paper Goods & Calligraphy: Graceline Art | Linen: La Tavola | Rentals: Aztec Rentals | Ring: Trumpet & Horn | Location: The Houston Studio | Models: Katarina Richterova & Mark Lane

0 comments:

Post a Comment